Designing Cutting Edge Workstyles for Innovative Leaders
Workstyle defined: The integrated manner of an individual’s life at work, with regard to values, presence, impact, influence and productivity creating value for self and others.
Lillian Coury has coached innovative leaders and business owners to design authentic and impactful workstyles for over 10 years with her company Pegasus Pathways.
As a result, her clients have enjoyed these winning results:
- Amplified self-confidence
- Increased impact on outcomes
- Better influence in business relationships
- Positive effect on income
- Accelerated personal productivity
- Cutting Edge leadership style and presence
Take the Leader’s Workstyle Evaluation now!
Find out if your workstyle needs an overhaul, an update or if you’re
working like a cutting edge, innovative leader!
Lillian’s company, Pegasus Pathways was recently certified as a Women’s Enterprise Business. Now corporations interested in or required to use diversity suppliers may now get diversity credits when Lillian brings her methodology and learning experiences to their leadership team. Find out more about how your company can benefit from this WBENC certified diversity supplier.
Working with Lillian Coury early on in the development of my business helped me establish my approaches and thought patterns in so many ways. Lillian’s coaching process did a lot to focus my business practices, teach me how to interact with all types of clients and grow to a whole new level of positivity, ambition, confidence and trustworthiness.”
- Steve Haas, Founder & President, SH Acoustics, LLC
Lillian's D.A.R.E to FLY Process
Coach Lillian ensures your success by applying this proven methodology:
As you set goals and take effective actions! This vital step is present in each of the other steps and by looking at the big picture and breaking it down into manageable and actionable pieces. You get to design your winning workstyle, your strategic plan and get focused on what’s REALLY important to you and your future…and fly into it!
What is Coaching?
Coaching is about using a partnership to get in touch with what you already know, finding your own answers to challenges you face. Combined with a proven methodology which initiates change and taking action a good coach will help you move you into a brighter future.
As my executive coach, Lillian’s message is authentic, uncomplicated and one that resonates with me at all levels of my life. Lillian has helped me develop and implement my own personal and professional strategy as a nurturing, confident and expressive champion for those that I touch in my work and home life. Through a customized coaching program, Lillian has supported me in expressing myself in a stronger voice and capable leader. I highly recommend Lillian as a coach—she is dedicated to and truly cares about her clients ~ Patrice M. Miller, AVS, Vice President, Entellus, Inc.
You and your coach close the G.A.P. on challenges you face.
Coaching is not telling you what to do or giving you advice. It is also not therapy since coaches do not treat mental illness.
Coach Lillian employs varied coaching roles based on what you need:
Lillian combines years of business experience with a commitment to professional growth:
- Lillian founded and ran her own company for over 13 years in New York City.
- She also produced great results working for corporate America as well as small businesses in sales and marketing.
- Recently certified as Women’s Business Enterprise by WBENC, so corporate clients can fulfill supplier diversity requirements and celebrate diversity while growing their leaders.
- Professionally trained, maintaining her credential as a Certified Integral Coach (CIC) with New Ventures West Coaching School, CA
- Maintains her credential as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation
- Growing her coaching business in Phoenix, New York, and across the U.S.
- Received her certification as a WBEC company (Woman’s Business Enterprise) in 2010
- Competes regularly with her Arabian gelding Cassanova and is always in training
Learn more About Coach Lillian
The company name and logo, "Pegasus Pathways", captures Lillian's passion for horses, and the mythology captures the spirit of her coaching. The story of Pegasus, the great white winged horse, is that he carried his rider to victory in battle with the gods...Coach Lillian helps her clients overcome their own limitations and soar to new heights of success and fulfillment. However, she is limited to riding her Arabian gelding Cassanova on the ground...they compete regularly and win!